The Club is fortunate to have the commitment of a dedicated and professional group of coaches.
Junior Development Officer : Scott Hawkins
Scott has played 236 senior games of football at two state league clubs North Launceston Football Club (143games) in the Tasmanian Football League, and Zillmere Eagles (93 games) in the AFLQ in Queensland.
Scott has won two premierships with NLFC in 1995 and 1998, the latter going through the season undefeated. He was also Deputy Vice Captain in 1998 and 1999 seasons.
In 2002 Scott represented Queensland against the WAFL in Fremantle and was vice captain of Zillmere Eagles from 2001-2005. In 2008 and 2009 Scott was assistant coach of Zillmere.
Scott sees his role as Junior Development Officer at North Launceston as a very important role in the North Launceston Football Zone and enjoys working with all ages in skill development. . Scott is also involved at the senior Club helping with football operations and assisting coaches and players with any needs they may have, to help them achieve their goals for the season.
Senior Coach : Zane Littlejohn
- Latrobe Football Club Seniors : 2001 – 2007 (78 Seniors game)
- Vice-Captain Latrobe 2005 – 2007
- Tasmanian U16 state side – 2002
- Tassie Mariners – 2004
- NTFL Under 19 Captain 2005
- Tassie Devils VFL Side – 2007
- North Launceston Football Club Seniors 2008 – 2010 (50+ Games)
- North Launceston State League U18 Premiership coach – 2010
- North Launceston State League “Colts” & Senior Back Line Coach – 2011
- North Launceston Head Coach – 2012, 2013
- Started career with Clarence in 1988 through to 1990 where played 6 Senior games and won U/19’s B&F
- Moved to Launceston through work and played with NLFC 1991 & 1992, winning back to back Reserves Best and Fairest and a few Senior games
- In 1993 pretty much had a year off with a knee injury
- In 1994 & 1995, played with Rocherlea Football club in two consecutive losing Grand Finals and representing the NTFA against the NWFU in 1994
- Retired from football due to work and family commitments in 1996 before coming out of retirement to play for Uni Mowbray for two years in 2000/2001 featuring as Runner Up B&F in 2001
- In 2002 through to 2004 consecutively played with Fingal football club, featuring a Runner Up B&F in 2002 and playing in two losing Grand Finals in 2003/2004 before retiring due to injury
- 2005 through to 2010, assisted Fingal as their Senior Runner and Assistant Bench Coach
- In 2010 came back to NLFC where performed Running duties for the Colts
Adrian is 30 years of age and currently employed as a Health and Wellbeing teacher with the Education Department.
This is Adrian’s second year of coaching and he isgenuinely excited for the challenge ahead with the North Launceston football club.
Adrian has displayed excellent communication skills and leadership qualities. He is a highly driven and passionate person with an extensive football background, along with a strong passion for developing young players and teaching them the necessary skills to improve their football.
- Played senior football for 13 seasons and over 200 games with Devonport, Ulverstone and Old Scotch Football Clubs.
- Multiply premiership player with the Old Scotch Football Club
- Captained the NTFA division 2 Representative Team
- Old Scotch Football Club Team of the Decade
- Co-creator of the Queechy Titans Touch Football club
- Bruck Lockhart
- Colin Lockhart
- Brett Mansell
- Chris Whitford
- Bob O'Keefe
- David McIntosh
- Scott Goldfinch
- Penny Schmehl
- Mathew Taylor